Payroll is an integrated service provided by Intuit to manage your business more efficiently. QuickBooks Payroll allows you to manage your employees and their paychecks, leaves and other important aspects of managing employees. However, sometimes you may face some issues in your QuickBooks Payroll service due to various reasons and QuickBooks Payroll Error 30159 is one of them. It is an uncommon but a critical payroll error that occurs when you try to send payroll information. This error can easily be resolved by following some basic guidelines provided by Intuit itself.
QuickBooks Error 30159 generally occurs due to the wrong configuration of system files in your system. If you are also getting this error then you don’t have to worry anymore as this article will help you in resolving that with basic solution steps. You can also get in touch with us at QuickBooks Payroll Support Phone Number +1800-210-5289 if you want an instant resolution of your QuickBooks Payroll issues.
Symptoms Of QuickBooks Error 30159
Symptoms of QuickBooks error 30159 are:
- Active window in QuickBooks gets crashed
- Error Code 30159 occurs on your screen
- Your PC starts to behave weirdly as it gets freeze for a while
- QuickBooks doesn’t respond
- Your system responds slowly to your commands
- Other programs start having some performance issues.
Causes Off QuickBooks Error 30159
Causes of the QuickBooks Payroll Error 30159 are:
- QuickBooks software wasn’t installed properly
- Your QuickBooks Payroll subscription is either expired or it is not valid
- You have updated QuickBooks software but not payroll tax tables or vice-versa
- Virus or malware attack in your system has corrupted some important Windows system files.
- Some important Windows files or components was mistakenly deleted by another program
- Third party firewall program is creating conflict and not allowing you to perform any payroll process.
- Damaged QuickBooks related files can also cause this error
How To Resolve QuickBooks Error 30159?
These are some basic guidelines to resolve the error code 30159. However, before moving on to the steps, you first have to check whether you have the latest payroll tax table or not. If not then first update it and if you still get this error then go to the solution steps.
Steps to resolve the QuickBooks Payroll Error 30159 are as follow:
- Log in to Windows with Administrator rights.
- From the Start menu, go to All Programs > System Restore
- From the System Restore window, you need click on Restore My Computer
- Click on
- Select a date or a point to which you want your system to get restored.
Note: Make sure to choose a date when you were not having this or any other issue in your QuickBooks Payroll service.
- Select Yes to the confirmation window and wait for the process to get finished.
- Restart your system to save changes
- Now, download the QuickBooks File Doctor Tool by clicking on the following link:
- Install the tool properly and then run it.
- This tool will run a scan and detect all the issues related to the data damages.
- Wait for the process to get finished and then click on Fix Errors
- Restart the system
Still In Trouble? Contact Us
Well, the error code 30159 generally gets resolved without many efforts but it is very important to resolve it in its beginning stage because if you do not resolve it then it may become unrecoverable and you will have to reinstall QuickBooks using a fresh source. So, it is suggested to resolve it when it can easily be resolved. However, if you are not able to troubleshoot this error by following the above mentioned steps then you need to get in touch with us at our toll-free QuickBooks Technical Support Number +1800-210-5289 and resolve all your QuickBooks issues instantly.