QuickBooks provides you various features and one of them is email services. QuickBooks allows you to email invoices and other statements directly from QuickBooks Desktop. You can integrate QuickBooks with various email services such as WebMail, Outlook, Gmail, AOL and other leading email service providers. Sometimes you may face some issues while sending email through Gmail in QuickBooks Desktop.
This article will help you to resolve QuickBooks Gmail not working issue manually. If you are not sure about performing the solution steps then you can contact proadvisors of payrollsupportnumber.com at their QuickBooks Customer Service Phone Number +1800-210-5289 to get an instant resolution for your issues.
QuickBooks Gmail Not Working: What To Do?
When you try to log in your Google account in QuickBooks for email service, you get the following error message:
‘Sign in attempt prevented’
This situation generally indicates that the QuickBooks application doesn’t meet modern security standards.
This issue can be a bit critical for you as it says that your Google account’s security is under threat. This error is telling you that an app had tried to access your account and that attempt was blocked. This issue can easily be resolved by following the below-mentioned steps:
- Set Internet Explorer as your default browser first.
- Run Internet Explorer and log in to your Google account.
- Navigate to the My Account section and then click on Connected Apps & Sites
- Locate Intuit QuickBooks from the Apps connected to your account If you don’t find then you have to set it up.
- Enable the Allow less secure apps option
- Turn off the 2-step verifications as well.
- Now, open QuickBooks again and try to send your invoice again using your Google account.
- If the issue is still around then try to resolve the issue by allowing a new device or app to access your Google account.
How To Setup Gmail In QuickBooks?
- Run QuickBooks and from the main menu, go to Edit > Preferences.
- Select Send Forms option and then click on My Preferences.
- Select the Webmail option and then click on
- On the new dialog box, enter your Gmail ID and then select Gmail under the Email Provider section. QuickBooks should automatically fill up the SMTP server details.
- Click on OK to finish setting up your Google account in the Email ID list.
- On the Preferences window, click on OK and now you should be able to send invoices from QuickBooks Desktop. Now, enter your Gmail password and log in.
Reach Us For Help
The above-mentioned steps should allow you to resolve the Gmail not working issues in QuickBooks. However, in case if you could not resolve the error manually or you are having some doubts in any of the step then you can get in touch with us at our toll-free QuickBooks Tech Support Phone Number +1800-210-5289 toll-free to get instant support for your issues.
Submit your review