Intuit comes up with regular updates for QuickBooks desktop and payroll. All these updates are crucial for you because it comes with new features and other important security updates can be helpful for your business in managing your financial records properly. Payroll tax table updates are also crucial for the QuickBooks users as it provides you the latest and accrual rates and sum for the state and federal tax tables, payroll tax forms, e-files and other payment options. If you have updated your QuickBooks to the latest release but somehow could not update payroll tax tables then it is mandatory for you to do it manually because the older versions of tax tables are no more supported in the newer versions of QuickBooks. For more information, you can contact us at QuickBooks Upgrade Support Number +1800-210-5289.
This article will provide you all the basic and advanced information about the latest payroll tax tables. In case if you could not download the tax tables manually then you can get in touch with us at our toll-free QuickBooks Payroll Support Phone Number +1800-210-5289.
What Is The Current Payroll Tax Table Version And How Do I Check If I Have It?
Important: If any of your employees are from Nova Scotia then you may have to provide the Provincial TD1 amounts manually.
- Currently, the latest payroll tax table is Version 109 which was released on 21st December 2018. This tax table will come into effect from 1st January 2019 to 30th June 2019. If you are not aware of the version of the payroll tax table that you are using then you can following the given below steps to do so:
- Run QuickBooks and from the main menu, go to Employees > My Payroll Service.
- Click on Tax Table Information.
- The initial 3 digits in the You are using tax table version refers to the version of your tax table and it has to be 109. If it is not then you have to update your payroll tax table.
- Reminder: You must be using QuickBooks 2018 or 19 version of Enterprise Solutions 19.0 or 18.0 to use the latest payroll tax tables.
How Do I Get the payroll tax table updates?
If you are already using payroll services then the latest payroll tax tables can easily be downloaded from the official website of Intuit.
- Enable the automatic updates to get all the QB updates automatically whenever they are released.
- To download the latest tax table updates from QuickBooks software, you need to follow below mentioned steps:
- Go to Help > Update QuickBooks.
- Go to the Update Now tab and then select Get Updates.
- Once the process finishes, restart your system.
- The above-mentioned steps are only for the 2017 or older version users because when you update QuickBooks by these steps, all the connected applications and services also get updated automatically. If you are on the 2018 or 2019 version of QuickBooks and you only want QuickBooks Payroll to get updated then you can click on links mentioned in the following table:
|2019||QuickBooks Desktop Pro, Premier or Premier Accountant 2019|
|QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise 19.0|
|2018||QuickBooks Desktop Pro, Premier or Premier Accountant 2018|
|QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise 18.0|
View The Current And Historical TD1, CPP & EI Amounts
Troubleshoot Basic Payroll Update Issues
Updating QuickBooks Payroll is not a hectic task and can easily be performed by following some appropriate guidelines provided by Intuit. However, sometimes you may face some issues when the TD1 couldn’t get updated even after updating QuickBooks properly. In such cases, you need to follow the below mentioned steps:Troubleshoot Basic Payroll Update Issues
- You need to be assured that the TD1 is activated on the tax table effective date. For example, if you have downloaded the 109 version on 13th of June then the updated amounts will not be visible till July 1, 2019. It is because this is the date from when the 109 tax table version will come into effect.
- You will have to begin a payroll or run and close QuickBooks for the TD1 amounts for updating after 1st of July 15, 2019.
- Did you ever try to adjust the TD1 amounts manually in the past or after setting up a new employee? If you did then the new tax table won’t override any kind of amount that you entered before. You are required to manually update the TD1 amounts for moving further and using the tax tables.
- Do you have any employee who is set up over the basic TD1 amounts? If you have then there are not many things for you to do because all these employees will automatically get updated by QuickBooks.
QuickBooks Payroll Upgrade Support
Hopefully, this article was helpful for you and now you have a clear idea about the Payroll Tax Table Updates. Reading this article properly should also allow you to download the latest payroll tax table updates. However, sometimes you may face some technical issues while trying to update QuickBooks or payroll tax tables and these issues may include:
- QuickBooks Error 15270
- QuickBooks Error 15240
- QuickBooks Error 15243
- QuickBooks Error PS077
- QuickBooks Error PS058
You may also face some other issues or errors as well due to which the update process can get affected you may be restricted to update the QuickBooks Payroll Tax Tables. In such situations, you need to contact the QuickBooks Support department by dialing our toll-free QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1800-210-5289 and get instant resolution for all your QuickBooks issues.
Submit your review